Protests around the globe are demanding a more just and equal world, and feminists are on the frontlines. As COVID-19 has laid bare the systemic inequities built into our world, now more than ever, feminist solidarity, movement building, and healing justice are needed. Join this webinar for a discussion on cross-movement learning, which tactics are working and where, and gender justice storytelling for change.
Moderator: Leila Hessini, Global Fund for Women
• Maria Al Abdeh, Women Now, Syria
• Rima Majed, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
• Yanar Mohammed, Organization of Women’s Freedom in Iraq
• Fahima Hashim, Salmmah Women’s Resource Center in Sudan
• Lina Abou Habib, Collective for Research and Training on Development Action, Lebanon